Shipping & Returns Policy
RETURNS: For the Insane Labz Return Policy, check out our 111% Asylum Guarantee
Updated: NOVEMBER 30, 2023
CURRENT SHIPPING TIME: Orders are currently fulfilled within 1-3 business days. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Holiday Observances. Deliveries may be delayed due to inclement weather or high volume shipping.
FREE SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS: Due to the high cost and unpredictability of shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, when a FREE SHIPPING offer is promoted on our site, in ads, on our social media or on other communication channels, such offers will always exclude Alaska and Hawaii.
SHIPPING PROTECTION: Shipping Protection guarantees the replacement of your product (refund is not covered) in the event of lost, stolen/misdelivered or damaged goods, when the requirements outlined below have been met.
When coverage is waived by the customer, or when claims are not filed in accordance with the guidelines below, Insane Labz will not be liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movment for five (5) business days (14 business days for APO and similar orders), it will be considered "lost" and will be eligible for replacement through the A+ Shipping Protection offered by Insane Labz.
- If there are known delays due to weather, pandemic or similar nationa/regional issues, the time above may be extended up to five (5) additional business days (regardless of domestic or APO/FPO, etc. delivery address).
Claims for loss must be filed no later than 10 business days after the expected delivery date for domestic deliveries and 20 business days after the expected delivery date for APO and similar shipments. File claims here.
Stolen or Misdelivered Orders
- An order is considered stolen or misdelivered if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but the customer claims non-receipt
- Please wait 3 business days from the day your package status was marked delivered to allow for the carrier to correct a potential misdelivery or incorrect status update to a shipment.
- When filing claims for stolen or misdelivered goods, customers may be required to file a police report when the value is over $150 or when mutilple claims have been filed by the same customer.
Claims for stolen or misdelivered goods must be filed no later than 10 business days after the carrier's reported delivery date for domestic deliveries and 20 business days after the carrier's reported delivery date for APO and similar shipments. File claims here.
- An order is considered damaged if goods are deivered in an unusable condition due to carrier mishandling, packaging failure or other event in transit.
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received, as well as any information regarding apparent repacking or tampering of the original packaging.
Claims for damage must be filed no later than 5 business days after the delivery date for domestic deliveries and 7 business days after the delivery date for APO and similar shipments. File claims here.
INSANE LABZ MAY DECLINE ANY CLAIM WHERE A PATTERN OF LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGED HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. WHEN A CLAIM IS DECLINED DUE TO SUSPECTED FRAUD OR ABUSE, ORDERS MAY NO LONGER BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS REPRESENTED BY THE CLAIM.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE: We reserve the right to refuse service and cancel the orders of any customer or customers who we deem, at our sole discretion, to be a potential fraud or liability risk. Due to varying regulatory requirements, we do not ship to known or suspected international shipping agents. We also do not ship from our DTC site to individuals who plan to resell our products in stores or online.
INCORRECT ADDRESS: Entering the correct shipping address is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- When the purchaser reaches out (prior to shipping) to advise that a shipping address is incorrect, Insane Labz will attempt to update the address. However, if for any reason the address is not updated and the shipment is sent the the incorrectly entered address, the responsibility is on the original purchaser to make arrangements to have the shipment delivered to the correct location. If the carrier will not offer a correction to the purchaser, the shipment should be returned to Insane Labz for a refund, less the original shipping charges and a $15 handling fee. Shipments not returned to Insane Labz will not be eligible for any refund.
- When the purchase does not notify Insane Labz, prior to shipping, the responsibility is on the original purchaser to make arrangements to have the shipment delivered to the correct location. If the carrier will not offer a correction to the purchaser, the shipment should be returned to Insane Labz for a refund, less the original shipping charges and a $15 handling fee. Shipments not returned to Insane Labz will not be eligible for any refund.
- Credit card or other accepted payment authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.
- Wherever Insane Labz is obligated to pay sales tax, it is added to the order at checkout.
- Insanelabz.com is not responsible for items showing “delivered” that are stolen or damaged after delivery, and no refund, credit, replacement or other compensation will be provided.
- Shipping labels are generated directly from the information entered when the order is placed. Orders returned as undeliverable, regardless of reason, will be refunded to the original payment method, less shipping charges collected at the time of the original shipment.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws of your country and to know what products are legal. If a shipment is seized by customs insanelabz.com accepts no responsibility and items seized by customs are not eligible for our 111% Asylum Guarantee.
Supplements can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States, as well as overseas APO/FPO military addresses.
- All shipments ship by our choice of carrier.
- We ship Monday through Friday, 9am-2pm CST, excluding holidays.
- Many orders ship sooner, however our goal is to ship all orders within two (2) business days.
- We charge a flat rate, based on order value and location, for most shipments to the Continental US. Certain products and locations may be excluded.
- USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays, subject to local delivery hours for your area.
- Most FedEx deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAILS
We will send you a shipping confirmation email to the email address provided at the time the order was placed. Please allow one (1) business day for the carrier to update the tracking information.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us.
You will need to include the following information in your address:
- The recipient’s name and rank
- The recipient’s unit (don’t leave Street1 blank)
- Enter APO/FPO/DPO in the City
- Enter AE/AP/AA in the State
- AE: Armed Forces in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific in the Pacifics
- AA: Armed Forces America
- 9-digit ZIP Code
- Set the country as the United States
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted FPO Address:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted DPO Address:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
There are some restrictions when sending Military Mail packages:
- All packages must be 70 lbs. or less
- Packages cannot exceed 130 in. combined length and girth.
- You cannot send any item restricted by the United States Postal Service.
- You cannot send perishable foods.
- You cannot send any items that are restricted by the unit's host country. To see a full list of restricted items: http://hqdainet.army.mil/mpsa.
- Remove any batteries from battery-powered items. Wrap them securely and place them with the item.
- There are a small number of military destinations with further restrictions. To learn more: https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2011/pb22318/html/apo.htm